ASP.NET ignoring all breakpoints

Ron Icard

I had to reformat and completely reinstall all apps on my
machine because of unfixable viruses this week. After re-
installing VS.NET Enterprise Edition, I now cannot get it
to stop at any breakpoints on any ASP.NET pages (places
where it stopped before). I checked and my configuration
is set to Debug (not Release) and I have scanned the
files for viruses and they're clean.

Any ideas on how to make it stop at the breakpoints?

Ron Icard

That did it. Thank you very much.

Ron Icard