    Any help will be appreciated.

    S. Shawn Mehaffie
    PC Resources, LLX

    Shawn & Jo-an Mehaffie, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Shawn,

    The IIS MetaBase can be accessed through ADSI. You can use the classes in the System.DirectoryServices namespace to do this.

    I'm afraid I don't have a good clean example for you. The documentation has some good System.DirectoryServices walk-throughs, they just don't use IIS as their example.
    --
    John Saunders
    Internet Engineer

    1) Is there a way to access the IIS Meta Data using ASP.Net? I want to write a web site that will need to fill a combo box with a list of all the web sites we have on our server farm. I want the user to see a user friendly list and not the standard W3CV/???/???.

    John Saunders, Aug 5, 2003