asp.net IIS6 windows 2003 web service wonders!(Urgent help needed)

Bredal Jensen

Hello,
I have an asp.net web app hosted on a win2k3 server . The web app consumes a
web service also hosted on the server. They both have acces to an sql server
2000 database also on the same server.

My aplication works perfectly when invoked locally on the server .

But when called from the internet, any operation involving calls to the web
service fails.

Can someone explain what is happening ?
Many thansk and Merry christmas....

JB