ASP.NET impersonation - getfiles() problem

Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I've got problem with listing files in UNC path. Result is: Access to the path '\\serwername\path' is denied. I'm using IIS 5.1 on WinXP Pro. All machines in one domain. Impersonation is on.

web.config:

Code:
<system.web>
<identity impersonate="true"/>
<authentication mode="Windows"/>
</system.web>

Integrated Windows authentication checked and Anonymous access unchecked in IIS configuration.

I've been googling on this one for a few days now and checked various configurations - none worked. The strange thing is that when trying this on a serwer machine it works fine, but any other machine gets error. The other thing is: when I hardcoded my domain account and password in the web.config all works excelent (on every machine).

If anyone got an idea what I'm doing wrong please help - I've just run out of ideas.

Marcin