asp.net important help

Guest

can someone please explain if there is a way to make an audio recording
function in java and embed it into an asp.net application??

- also -

why do some function (like a button click or listbox selection) take two
tries before it will take place.. i have to put an empty button on each page
which just makes the page flash(reload) and then i will see the changes take
place... why is that???

thanks for the help!

Guest

Yes, you can by using the Java-.NET Interop tools, which there are several
which is good to consider. Try to search JNBridge and Ja.NET in google, and
you will get some related side. I use JNBridge before, it works fine with
Java code. Where we can call Java classes from .NET and vise versa.

The second question, I hope that I could answer you if you could provide a
clearer definition, or may be just tell me what do you want to do.

Hope this help
Thanks

Wei Chung

Lau Lei Cheong

For the second question, seems that he's using WebControl instead of
HtmlControl. If so then that's normal.