    I came accross such articles in a past but did not save them.

    thanks
    George.
    George, Mar 28, 2005

  2. George

    Raterus Guest

    This offers one caveat you may not be aware of,

    http://www.aspnetresources.com/articles/debug_code_in_production.aspx

    ---

    "George" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi,

    I have moved my application to production. It's a webserver on Internet.
    Can you guys point me to any articles that describe on how to tune up ASP.NET/IIS Win2003 for real world.

    Raterus, Mar 28, 2005