ASP.net in Welcom screen

win

Logging in this morning, I was prompted to choose an account, that never
happened before. It is my home PC and I am the sole user. I created no other
accounts. However, there is a new one, 'ASP.net.'

I checked Control Panel/User Accounts. I can see 'ASP.net Machine A..
Limited account, Password protected.' ---- What is it? why is it there? Can
I delete it?

Only new thing I did was I installed a new printer last night. -- thx for
help.

sloan

I answered this at a previous post.

You need to give your newsreader a few minutes to catch up before double
posting.

gerry

What should really be asked here is why would this account ( or any other
system account ) would EVER show up as an account in the login selection ?
It sounds like the ASP.NET account has not been setup correctly - it has
been setup as a user account rather than a system account.