    I delete it?

    Only new thing I did was I installed a new printer last night. -- thx for
    help.
    win, Mar 23, 2009

  2. win

    sloan Guest

    I answered this at a previous post.

    You need to give your newsreader a few minutes to catch up before double
    posting.

    sloan, Mar 23, 2009

  3. win

    gerry Guest

    What should really be asked here is why would this account ( or any other
    system account ) would EVER show up as an account in the login selection ?
    It sounds like the ASP.NET account has not been setup correctly - it has
    been setup as a user account rather than a system account.

    gerry, Mar 23, 2009