ASP.NET Integrated Windows Authentication

ABHIJIT B

Hi,

We have developed Web Application using ASP.nET 2.0 with C#.The web
site will be accessed by Intranet users(Within Domain).Currently we
are using Integrated Windows Authentication.

I have done following in Web.Config.

<authentication mode="Windows"/>
<identity impersonate="true"/>

In IIS Web Server for web site I have selected only Integrated Windows
access.

The problem I am facing whenever I access website using http://10.2.36.61/webanswer/
The prompt appears asking username and password.

How can I disable this prompt whenever I connect to website ?

Kindly help me for same.

Best Regards,
Abhijit B

Norman Yuan

From user's Browser (IE), go to "Tools->Options...->Security tab", add the
website address (http://10.2.36.61/webanswer) to "Trusted Sites", or
highlight "Local Intranet" and click "Custom Level...", scroll down to "User
Authentication->User Logon", select "Automatical logon with current user
name and password".

ABHIJIT B

Hi Norman,

Thanks for your reply.

But still I am getting Login user prompt.

Kindly help me for same.

Best Regards,
Abhijit B