    in web.config and in IIS with no luck.

    Any thoughts?

    -ryan

    Ryan Hartman, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Ryan Hartman

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Try microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

    This newgroup is targeted to classic asp questions, and, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here, you can eliminate the luck
    factor post posting to the appropriate newsgroup.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Ryan Hartman

    Ray at Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Ryan Hartman

    Ryan Hartman Guest

    Sorry about posting to wrong group.

    Ryan Hartman, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Ryan Hartman

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Ryan,

    If you enlarge the buffer size, for example, form 10000 to 20000. Will this
    make the problem better?

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    MSFT, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Ryan Hartman

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Ryan

    In http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812406, the buffer is set to 10000:

    Dim buffer(10000) As Byte

    If we increase this number, for example, to 40000, to reduce number we
    read the file, will the make it better?

    MSFT, Nov 11, 2003