ASP.Net Load Template Function

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Anbazhagan Mani via .NET 247, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: Anbazhagan Mani

    Hi,
    I have used the Page.LoadTemplate() function to load templatesdynamically in the DataList. I created three .ascx files forHeaderTemplate, FooterTemplater and ItemTemplate and I hadincluded basic code to bind with a dataset. It worked fine.Then, I added an user control, which has got a datagrid boundwith a datasource. I added the usercontrol in the .ascx filewhich I had created for the ItemTemplate. I executed theapplication. It loaded all the templates. But it didn't load theusercontrol which I had included in the template file. Couldanyone help me out in this problem?

    Thanks,
    Anbu

    <Id>UIswnjXn1kyrASo4RWbPIw==</Id>
    Anbazhagan Mani via .NET 247, Apr 17, 2004