asp.net localization does not work in web host!

Buu Nguyen

Hi there,

I'm getting trouble with localization in my asp.net website. I use
..NET locationlization structure, with dll resource file for each
language, and the website work perfectly in my localhost. However when
I upload it into my ISP web server, with the correct directory
structure for the resource files (in particular the default xxx.dll
for English and vi-VN/xxx.dll for Vietnamese) but Vietnamese is never
loaded although the current thread culture is set to Vietnamese
already. The site just uses the fallback dll, i.e. English, for all
the text (except those from DB).

Is there any reason why localization works on localhost but not in
real web host?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Buu Nguyen