ASP.Net & MCMS Language problem

Guest

Hi,

We have an MCMS Site displaying content in ten different languages.

The problem is that when any other language is being used bar english the
title which is set to a placeholder is displaying strange square characters.

Has anyone come across this problem before and come up with a fix?

Masudur

Hi,

We have an MCMS Site displaying content in ten different languages.

The problem is that when any other language is being used bar english the
title which is set to a placeholder is displaying strange square characters.

Has anyone come across this problem before and come up with a fix?

Unicode problem...

Guest

Masudur said:
Unicode problem...
Yeah I thought as much. The same problem was happening with emails and the
square characters and I fixed this by setting the email bodyformat to
Encoding.UTF8
message.BodyEncoding = Encoding.UTF8;
But how do I change to unicode on a webpage?