asp.net membership login

MichaelFord85

I'm using the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express, and I'm trying to
create a web page where one must log in to advance. in the upper-most
directory lies the registration page, where I've inserted a
CreateUserWizard, which should place the new user information in a
database called ASPNETDB.MDF (I'm fairly new to both ASP.NET and web
design). I've created a subdirectory in which the web.config file is
set to deny all anonymous users. However, when I try create a new
user, and then try to log in to a restricted page, the user name and
password I've created doesn't work. Can anyone explain what I might be
doing wrong?

Guest

I'm using the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express, and I'm trying to
create a web page where one must log in to advance. in the upper-most
directory lies the registration page, where I've inserted a
CreateUserWizard, which should place the new user information in a
database called ASPNETDB.MDF (I'm fairly new to both ASP.NET and web
design). I've created a subdirectory in which the web.config file is
set to deny all anonymous users. However, when I try create a new
user, and then try to log in to a restricted page, the user name and
password I've created doesn't work. Can anyone explain what I might be
doing wrong?

Using Forms Authentication in ASP.NET
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020220.htm