Asp.net membership security in VB.net?

Karl

We have an application that uses the new ASP.Net 2.0 membership
security, but we are writing the backoffice administration for it in
vb.net as an in house product.

We would like to be able to create users using batch file from our
customers and in doing this we will need to access the new asp.net
membership security from vb.net 2005.

I have created a reference to system.web and can see all the classes
and members but there doesnt seem to be anyway of setting the correct
provider etc so I cant create users etc as there is no way to tell it
where to create them !

If anyone knows if this is possible or not I would appreciate it. If it
is possible, could someone drop me a small sample of code on how to
configure the provider to connect to the correct DB?

Thanks

Karl

Sorted it.

Add web.config style provider and membership/role information to the
app.config file. This needs to be wrapped in the system.web tags.