ASP net memory leak with crystal reports?

Guest

Hello all. I have an ASP.NET 2.0 App that uses a couple crystal reports.
I'm noticing a 2-3 MB jump in the memory size of the worker process each time
a report is ran. On the server this is causing the reprt generation to get
slower and slower and eventually the process hangs and the users gets an
error message. I can reporoduce the leak with my local aspnet_wp.exe process
and each time a report is ran. I've set every variable and report object to
nothing before the view load is complete, and it's the same thing. Is there
anything that can be done with this? I've found out that this problem is
going on for another web app here on a different server using .NET 1.1x and
the Crystal Reports viewer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been staring at this all day
and am about to lose my mind. I can't keep killing the process each time it
gets too slow.

Bryan