ASP.Net menu and focus over controls

Wayne

I have downloaded the ASP.Net menu sample from off MSDN, put it into a page
and was quite impressed with it.

However, I have now encountered 2 problems:
1) When the menu is in use and traverses over a textbox, combo or the likes
it goes behind the control rather than over it. A google search has shown
similar occurrences within IE5.5+; does this mean that it is an IE problem
or is there a way around?

2) Properties set are not reflected unless I edit the HTML block myself; I
have made some changes to the code - perhaps this is the problem - but
ironically it works fine with the test web-app that was delivered with it