Asp.Net Menu control and Firefox

William LaMartin

I have been experimenting with the menu control in VB.Net and find that it
displays well in Internet Explorer. But when viewed with Firefox, using
what Firefox terms the normal font size, the first item in the menu is not
clickable. If I decrease the font size by one, then it is clickable. As I
increase the font size above, more of the menu items are no longer
clickable.

I have a browser caps entry in my web.config file for Mozila that I picked
up somewhere that has solved other display problems with Firefox.

Does anyone have a solution for the Firefox display problem of the menu
control? I haven't found one in using Google.

By the way, the menu control is on a panel, and I haven't as yet tried it
off the panel to see if that makes a difference.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

AFAIK, you will have to create a separate CSS stylesheet and apply for
firefox. I have not yet tested on my current application, but that is the
direction we are going to head.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!

William LaMartin

Thanks, It does look that way. But why not the same CSS stylesheet for both
IE and Firefox?

Anyway, I am gong to have to study this for awhile since my CSS creation has
been fairly limited. So far, no examples have jumped in front of me.