asp.net Menu control: direction/indentation of sub-menus

Discussion in '.NET' started by crayon, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. crayon

    crayon

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:

    I am adding sub-items to a menu control in Asp.net 2.0 dynamically. I see that the direction of the sub-items appears like this:

    Parent
    Child1​
    Child2​
    What I am looking for is:
    Parent
    Child1
    Child2

    i.e all items exactly below the main item without the indentation .

    Is there any way to do this?

    crayon, Jun 6, 2007