ASP.NET Menus's Background Images

Microsoft Newsserver

HI

I'm using an ASP.NET Menu. I have used the SelectedItem Style to set
background Images

{ background-image:url('myBackgroundImage.gif '}

This works fine except for the fact that these images are called for each
item every time the update panel is updated.

I need a solution to reference a page resident image. if I could do
something like

{ background-image:url('MyPageResourece/myBackgroundImage.gif '} That would
be great, but how do I store and retreive a page resident image.

Thanks

Munna

Hi,

Try using a style sheet class rather than a inline style...

just give a try ...

best of luck

Munna