ASP.NET migration 1.1 to 20

Guest

An ASP.NET (Framework 1.1) encounters some performance problems. We are
thinking of upgrading this application to the 2.0 Framework.

Can anybody list me some best practices, problems and differences so we can
perform an impact analysis. Any good URL is more than welcome. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Marc Hoeijmans

Brian Henry

Biggest head ache for us was converting HTML to XHTML1.0 Transitional... lot
of redoing tags... second biggest head ache was code... before we had lots
of modules and code behind going on, it changed that a lot on us... some
stuff worked, some didnt and needed recoded..