ASP.NET MMC-Extension missing

Tobias Punke

Dear friends,

I am missing my ASP.NET IIS-MMC Snap-In, and I couldn't determine why. I am
running Windows 2003 R2 x64 with IIS in WoW64-Mode and installed .NET
v1.1.4322 (x86) and 2.0.50727 (both x64 & x86), where 2.0 x86 has been
activated via "aspnet_regiis.exe -i".

I tried to reinstall 2.0-Framework without any changing result. Does anybody
know some kind of workaround?

Many thanks in advance,
Tobias Punke