ASP.NET Mobile and Split page or using in the same page with two forms

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sara T., Mar 2, 2005.

  1. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    I have a simple question according to MobileForm with using ASP.NET as when
    I decide to use 2 forms in one aspx OR 2 aspx pages?

    I begin to have a doubt which one is the good way AND which situation to be
    determined to choose?

    Choice#1:
    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    End Sub

    Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

    ActiveForm = Form1

    End Sub

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
    Handles Form1.Load

    End Sub

    Choice#2:

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    End Sub

    Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

    RedirectToMobilePage("page2.aspx")

    End Sub

    Sara T., Mar 2, 2005