ASP.NET Mobile Control Implementation of WML tag <prev>

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Dominic, Nov 8, 2004.

  1. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    I'm implementing an ASP.NET Mobile Control application. It consists of
    multiple pages / forms. In every page, I'd like to have link that let
    user navigate back to the previous page. Of course, I could use
    <mobile:Link> and point its NavigateURL attribute to the previous
    page. However, I need to determine "the previous page" for each page.
    This is particularly inconvenient (even though it's feasible) if
    multiple pages have link to the same page.

    In WML, there is a <prev> tag. What it does is to navigate back the
    previous URL on the history stack. This is exactly what I want, but I
    don't want to embed WML directly in the page because the page may be
    rendered to languages other than WML.

    Is there any way to implement the <prev> behaviour using native
    ASP.NET mobile control?

    If I have to use <mobile:Link> and set NavigateUrl correspondingly
    page by page, I have another question. Can I set NavigateUrl to a
    specific form of a specific page? For example,
    NavigateUrl="Page3.aspx#Form4". It doesn't seem to work for me.... Any
    idea?

    Thanks
    Dom
    Dominic, Nov 8, 2004