ASP.NET Mobile Control Implementation of WML tag <prev>

Dominic

I'm implementing an ASP.NET Mobile Control application. It consists of
multiple pages / forms. In every page, I'd like to have link that let
user navigate back to the previous page. Of course, I could use
<mobile:Link> and point its NavigateURL attribute to the previous
page. However, I need to determine "the previous page" for each page.
This is particularly inconvenient (even though it's feasible) if
multiple pages have link to the same page.

In WML, there is a <prev> tag. What it does is to navigate back the
previous URL on the history stack. This is exactly what I want, but I
don't want to embed WML directly in the page because the page may be
rendered to languages other than WML.

Is there any way to implement the <prev> behaviour using native
ASP.NET mobile control?

If I have to use <mobile:Link> and set NavigateUrl correspondingly
page by page, I have another question. Can I set NavigateUrl to a
specific form of a specific page? For example,
NavigateUrl="Page3.aspx#Form4". It doesn't seem to work for me.... Any
idea?

Thanks
Dom