Asp.Net MS IE tree view control font changing problem

Santosh

Dear all i am downloading MS tree view control . i want to change the
font size and font name of the tree view control i am wrtitting code
for it like

if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
treeview1.FontBold = true;
treeview1.Font.Name = "DVB-TTSurekh";
treeview1.FontSize = Font.FontUnit(14);

}

i have also tried
<iewc:treeview id="TreeView1" runat="server" SelectExpands="True"
Height="600px" ShowLines="False"
OnSelectedIndexChange="TreeViewSelectionChange" AutoPostBack="True"
DefaultStyle=FontFamily:DVB-TTSurekh; Font-Weight: bold;
color:Yellow></iewc:treeview></P>

but the code is not working can any one tell me what is the problem
with in it . how i can change the font size and font name of treeview
control .