ASP.NET newbie question

keithb

I have an ASP DataList with an ASP Table in the ItemTemplate section. For
some reason CSS styles that work OK in the HeaderTemplate do not work in any
of the ASP Table elements. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Keith

keithb

The problem was obvious when I looked at the html. I had an error in the
style sheet name.

Thanks,

Keith

Bob Barrows [MVP]

keithb said:
I have an ASP DataList with an ASP Table in the ItemTemplate section.
For some reason CSS styles that work OK in the HeaderTemplate do not
work in any of the ASP Table elements. What am I missing?

While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.