ASP.NET Newbie radiobuttonlist bind datasource

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by bisrael, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. bisrael

    bisrael Guest

    I'm attempting to build a survey like application in ASP.NET 2.0 (VB) and
    I'm looking for some assistance,

    I have a dataset of questions that I want to page thru 1 at a time to obtain
    a score for each item.

    Questions UniqID (int, identity)
    Question (nvarchar)

    Scores UniqID (int, identity)
    ParentID (int, FK- to Question UniqID)
    Score (int)

    I would like to present the data as:

    Question Text O Score1 O Score2 O Score3

    << First < Prev Next > Last >>

    Can someone point me to an example that demonstrates paging with the ability
    to update my scores table when one of the radio buttons is checked?

    Thanks in advance.
    bisrael, Feb 27, 2005

  2. bisrael

    Wilco Bauwer Guest

    Have you looked at the wizard control? That should be a good start for
    doing this kind of stuff, in ASP.NET 2.0.

    ----
    - Wilco Bauwer
    Blog & Custom Controls @ http://wilcoding.xs4all.nl
    Wilco Bauwer, Feb 27, 2005