ASP.NET not posting form data

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by shuqianzhang@gmail.com, May 4, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Dear all,

    We are a library and are trying to get an ASP.NET form page working on
    our site. the buttons and fields appear, but we are still having some
    trouble getting the form data to actually SEND. Our server is running
    Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
    I use ASP.Net Web Matrix project to create the page.
    We have .net framework SDK installed on our server.

    Our as-yet non-functional page is located at

    http://www.greatnecklibrary.org/askLibrarian/index.aspx

    We uploaded it to another server and it seems to work fine over there.
    That server is running Windows 2003 Server.

    That server is:

    http://asianfantasiesny.com/index.aspx

    I suspect we don't have something configured correctly on the server
    for this, but, I'm not sure what.

    Thanks in advance!

    Shu :j

    , May 4, 2005