    How to get any network resource loging as a user who browse a web
    service?

    Thank You for help.
    alojzy b, Apr 14, 2005

  2. alojzy b wrote:

    > I have problem with network object. When I try to get network
    > resources (for example using metod MapNetworkDrive) I get message that
    > "there is no permission..." But user, browsing my web service, has a
    > permission to this network resource.
    > This is because of loging to this network resource as IIS service
    > running user.
    >
    > How to get any network resource loging as a user who browse a web
    > service?

    This has nothing to do with JavaScript, but with managing IIS/ASP
    security. Maybe [1] will give you enough information to solve this.
    For details and further information you may find better answers in
    an ASP specific group, especially in the news:microsoft.* hierarchy.

    [1] http://download.microsoft.com/download/win2000srv/spwp/101/NT5XP/EN-US/security(1).doc

    ciao, dhgm
    Dietmar Meier, Apr 14, 2005