    Do we need to develop User interface only?
    I appreciate you.

    Thanks
    ABCL, Aug 20, 2008

  2. ABCL

    Marc Guest

    "ABCL" <> wrote

    > Do we need to develop User interface only?

    No. It's mostly more work then just changing the user interface. Or you
    really must have the business logic et cetera in a separate layer. Then you
    could copy some code to the mobile asp.net application. That's was my first
    thought too when I heard about mobile asp.net 'why can't I just use asp.net
    with a different user interface layer, why must I even use a special
    platform??'.
    Marc, Aug 26, 2008