ASP.NET on Win2K/XP Pro (NOT server)...

Wardeaux

ok....... this may seem like a simple question, but I'm seeing several
articles that "hint" you can run ASP.NET apps on Win2k Pro and WinXP Pro.
Is this true? If so where is there an article/info that outlines what needs
to be distrib/installed to get that to work correctly on a non-server OS?

MMTIA,
wardeaux

Kevin Spencer

The answer is "yes." You can run ASP.Net on any Windows OS at or after
Windows 2000 that has IIS. Requirements:

1. .Net Platform installed.
2. IIS installed.
3. ASP.Net installed on IIS.

--