    HRsoft Informática
    Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
    http://www.hrsoft.com.br

    Hrsoft, Jun 24, 2008

  2. re:
    !> Can I install ASP.NET 2.0?
    !> And ASP.NET 3.5? This is the desired framework

    You can run ASP.NET 2.0 on Windows 2000 SP4,
    but you will not be able to run ASP.NET 3.5.

    The operating systems supported for 3.5 are Windows Server 2003/2008, Vista and XP.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 24, 2008

  3. And what is your production environment?

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 24, 2008
  4. Hrsoft

    Hrsoft Guest

    Dear Mark

    Yes, you are right. With old technologies I can´t to develope for the
    new times.
    I own a small ISV in Brazil, that developes desktop apps, but with
    need to develope to Web too (with ASP.NET), updating from old ASP 3

    I will contact MS and buy a signature to ISV Empower, that is a very
    good chance to update e develope MS apps, with little money.

    Thanks.

    Hrsoft, Jun 24, 2008