    page, the page load event occurs twice for the page specified by the
    response.redirect. When I set smartnav = false, this does not occur
    (page load occurs only once). Does .net 2003 fix this?
    Sue Rawlings, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Sue Rawlings wrote:

    > I am using VS .net and when I have a page with smartnav = true, and
    > this page (that has smartnav on) does a response.redirect to another
    > page, the page load event occurs twice for the page specified by the
    > response.redirect. When I set smartnav = false, this does not occur
    > (page load occurs only once). Does .net 2003 fix this?

    You may want to check if Autowireup is set to false

    --
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    Dilip Krishnan, Feb 10, 2004

  3. AutoWire up is definitely set to false. The only thing I change is
    smartnav = false in the calling page directives, and the problem goes
    away. The only thing is, I really would like to have smartnav
    activated....

    Suzanne Rawlings, Feb 10, 2004
  4. have you tried server.transfer instead?

    Rimu Atkinson, Feb 10, 2004