ASP.NET page numbering

RS

I have an ASP.NET page that I want to print with customized page
number instead of taking the default from IE. How can I control the
page numbers in ASP.NET? Thank you.

Hillbilly

There is no reliable way per se but you could use a pdf library to convert
pages to pdf which supports reliable pagination. Changed your mind all of a
sudden eh? ;-)

RS

There is no reliable way per se but you could use a pdf library to convert
pages to pdf which supports reliable pagination. Changed your mind all of a
sudden eh? ;-)

I have been thinking of converting to PDF. Can you suggest some good
PDF converter library?

Hillbilly

There are many developer reviews at aspnetPro such as this [1]. I would also
ask another question with pdf and page numbering in the subject specific to
the objective. Its like fishing you know? Put the right bait on the hook and
a fish will bite ;-)

[1]
http://aspnetpro.com/productreviews/2008/09/asp200809an_p/asp200809an_p.asp