asp.net page with framework 2.0 andajax

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Prog., Jul 8, 2010.

  1. Prog.

    Prog. Guest

    I initially made an ASP.NET page and after I added
    AJAX code by entering the page is the initial declaration

    Assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral,
    PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "
    Namespace = "System.Web.UI" TagPrefix = "asp"%>

    then I have write the ScriptManager in this page.

    In the web.config page i have write the tag

    <add assembly = "System.Web.Extensions,
    Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral,
    PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "/></ assemblies>.

    Now when lunch the application gives me a problem SYS.

    How can I solve this problem.

    Thanks

    --
    Prog.