ASP.Net Partial Page loading

Jade

Hi,

I havent experienced this before & I am not sure how to solve this.

When I load a page, sometimes the contents in a grid/form view wont
show up properly unless I switch between the pages or applications(alt
+tab) or do a ctrl+A. There will not be any reload of page but the
content shows up when I do that.

Can some one help me in pointing out the issue any tips etc.

- Thanks.

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

At the bottom of your browser window, is there a page load error or
javascript error? Whittle down your page to just the working parts that load
correctly and slowly add back the items.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
Download OWC Black Book, 2nd Edition
Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $15.00
Need a free copy of VSTS 2008 w/ MSDN Premium?
http://msmvps.com/blogs/alvin/Default.aspx