    counters but I am more interested in logging that information in a SQL
    DB.

    Thank you
    Dan, Feb 5, 2007

  2. You can programatically hit perf counters and store the information.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 5, 2007

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Can this be done without adding the counters in perfmon?

    Dan, Feb 5, 2007
  4. Dan

    Dan Guest

    I decided to use custom health monitoring events instead. So all the
    code will be explicitly implemented. For those who are interested:

    Dan, Feb 5, 2007