asp.net performance monitoring

Jimmy

Hi all

I have tried this to enable asp.net performance monitoring but in step 3 I
do not see the 'View Report'...?

To view the available ASP.NET counters on a Windows XP computer with IIS
installed
1.. From the Start button, click Run.
2.. Enter perfmon in the Open text box and then click OK.
3.. In PerfMon click View Report.
4.. Click Add.
5.. Select ASP.NET Applications, select All counters, then click OK.
6.. Select ASP.NET System, select All counters, then click OK.
ch Jim

Scott Allen

View Report is a toolbar icon (but not in the View menu). You can hit
Ctrl+R as a shortcut, or hover over each icon in the perfmon toolbar
until a little tooltip help window pops up and says "View Report".

HTH,

Jimmy

thanks