Asp.net Permission cannot be acquired. Error------------URGENT

far_asllam

When i try to upload my project which is using a pdf generator assembly. It
gives me Error as:

Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: machine.config Line: 313

----
Version:1.1.4322.573

But it works on local system welll

Guest

Line 313 is the HttpModules in machine.config. I can see a couple of reasons
you might be having problems:

1. You added the assembly in question (the PDF writer) to your
machine.config, locally, to use it in many applications.

2. You added the assembly to web.config, but there is a problem with
formatting that your local machine is not picking up.

3. You are deploying to Windows 2003 and there is a permissions problem.

4. Someone has edited machine.config incorrectly on the server.

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Look at line 313 in the machine.config file on the server and see what it is
setting.