ASP.net pop.ups

Kieran Breen

Hiya,

does anyone know the best way to dispose of a popup form after the user is
finished using it?

Thus far i have only been using the X in the corner but when i go to open
the popup again, say straight away after, the page load event isnt firing,
which is tellin me that perhaps im not gettin rid of it properly?

Any help?

Ben Strackany

If your browser is caching the HTML of the popup, that could cause the
popup's page load event to not fire.

Prevent caching for the popup & see if that helps, e.g.

Response.AddHeader("Cache-control", "no-store, must-revalidate,
private,no-cache");
Response.AddHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
Response.AddHeader("Expires", "0");

Juan T. Llibre

Ben,

Does adding those headers prevent