    </SCRIPT>

    Then in my body tag I have "onload=OpenWindow"
    topmargin="0">

    Mario, Oct 17, 2005

  2. First, please avoid posting the same question in different places. You'll
    get the same answer from different people, and often they'll end up
    conflicting, or they'll confuse you. In some cases they might even open up
    a wormhole in the time space continuum which might collapse upon itself.
    :-(

    <SCRIPT language="javascript">
    function OpenWindow()
    {
    var x =
    window.open('MRFilingStatus.aspx','FS','width=425,height=200,resizeable=yes,menubar=0,toolbar=0');
    }
    </SCRIPT>

    topmargin="0">

    That should work.

    S.M. Altaf
    [MVP - VB]

    www.mendhak.com

    S.M. Altaf [MVP], Oct 19, 2005

  3. Mario

    Scott M. Guest

    You must include the parenthesis in the function call as they are part of
    the function's name.

    Scott M., Oct 20, 2005