    </SCRIPT>

    Then in my body tag I have "onload=OpenWindow"
    topmargin="0">
    Mario, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Mario

    Nick Hertl Guest

    I know that what you are looking for here is help, and I would give you
    help if I thought this was a good idea, but I must tell you that many
    people HATE popup windows when using websites. I personally believe
    that this idea should never have even been made possible. I encourage
    you to find a way to do what you want to do that does not involve a
    popup.

    In truth, most people using current web browsers have popup blockers
    enabled anyways so nobody will even see the fruits of your labor.
    Nick Hertl, Oct 18, 2005

  3. First, please avoid posting the same question in different places. You'll
    get the same answer from different people, and often they'll end up
    conflicting, or they'll confuse you. In some cases they might even open up
    a wormhole in the time space continuum which might collapse upon itself.
    :-(

    <SCRIPT language="javascript">
    function OpenWindow()
    {
    var x =
    window.open('MRFilingStatus.aspx','FS','width=425,height=200,resizeable=yes,menubar=0,toolbar=0');
    }
    </SCRIPT>

    topmargin="0">

    That should work.

    S.M. Altaf
    [MVP - VB]

    www.mendhak.com

    S.M. Altaf [MVP], Oct 19, 2005
  4. Nice Nick

    Spotted Owl Eater, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Mario

    Scott M. Guest

    I don't necessarially agree Nick.

    First, you shouldn't use words like "many" and "most" when it is really your
    opinion you are stating and not facts that you are quoting from.

    You need to differentiate between ad popups and legitmate popup windows that
    provide more functionality to the web site. The popup blockers that you
    speak of do not block popups that come from the same domain as the web page
    that you are visiting, they block popups from different domains. They do
    this to allow the web page to provide its own popups but prevent ad popups
    (which are the ones that are annoying).

    In the end, you are basically saying to the OP, "I could give you the answer
    you want, but I don't like what you are trying to do, so I won't." - That's
    not really what these NG's are for.

    Scott M., Oct 20, 2005
  6. Mario

    Scott M. Guest

    You must include the parenthesis in the function call as they are part of
    the function's name.

    Scott M., Oct 20, 2005