Asp.net Portal starter kit Weird Problem

gattaca8

I've installed and configured the ASP.Net portal kit on my server. I
have it running on a site and everything works fine.

I created a second application, and installed ASP.Net portal kit to
create a second and separate site. It has it's own site, app pool, and
database. It's separate.

But I am having problems with this second site that I didn't with the
first one. My admin changes don't "stick." Page configuration changes
revert back after 30 minutes to an hour. It's is baffling.

Has anyone else had a similar problem or have any idea how I can go
about debugging this?

Thanks for your time!

Jon Paal

you can post questions such as these to the help forum for the portal at www.asp.net

My guess is they may be both pointing to the same portalcfg.xml file (?)