ASP.NET postback and page load problems - MTU size with ASP.NET

Stephen Gutknecht \(RS\)

Hi.

We have our old ASP VBScript site and our new ASP.NET 1.1 C# site behind the
same firewall with the same firewall rulesets. Both servers running Windows
2000 Service Pack 4.

With certain users we have page loading problems on our ASP.NET site that we
never had with ASP.

Has anyone else seen more problems after moving from ASP --> ASP.NET?

Thanks.

Stephen Gutknecht

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

Can you please elaborate what type of error message they
are getting. Is it IIS Error or ASP.NET App Error(Yellow
page)

Ravikanth