ASp.NET premission error

Reaction score
Posted - 10/09/2006 : 05:10:08 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I am sunitha and i am working on web applications.
I have not done any changes to my files but still get this permission erorr..

Server Error in '/SSAM' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Execution permission cannot be acquired.

Source Error:

Line 196: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 197: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 198: <add assembly="*"/>
Line 199: </assemblies>
Line 200: </compilation>

Source File: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line: 198

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

I have tried to delete the temp ASp.NET folder created on my projects name,tried to disable the indexing services from computer managament,also disabled my firewall/NAV/restarted my m/c for a number of times...but no go!!

Is there any settings change in need to do in IIS.I am using IIS 5.1.
AS i don't remeber doing any specific changes to my config files or IIS....i don't know from where this problem errected.

I am gone through all sites for this solution but none didn't work.If any of you have solved this prob..please do reply to me with the solution so that i can get my application running ASAP.

Ask a Question