ASP.NET Printer-Friendly CSS Media='Print'

Mike

This isn't specifically an ASP.NET question, but I must start somewhere. I'm
having a hard time making a specific aspx page printer-friendly. This page,
as with all others in the application, uses a specific css for printing. The
css is shown below. When printed the page in question expands to more than
100% width, although body width: 100% is set in the css. The css file is
shown below.

If I should be posting this question elsewhere or providing more information
please let me know. Thanks much, Mike

Here's the CSS. As you can see it's quite simple.

body, #Content
{
background-color: #ffffff;
color: black;
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: Arial;
width: 100%;
margin: 0;
float: none;
}

..DoNotPrintArea, .TitleBar
{
display: none
}

#DoNotPrintArea
{
display: none

Andrew Morton

Mike said:
This isn't specifically an ASP.NET question, but I must start
somewhere. I'm having a hard time making a specific aspx page
printer-friendly. This page, as with all others in the application,
uses a specific css for printing. The css is shown below. When
printed the page in question expands to more than 100% width,
although body width: 100% is set in the css. The css file is shown
below.

Have you tried width: auto ? Or width: 99% ?
If I should be posting this question elsewhere or providing more
information please let me know. Thanks much, Mike

Maybe comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets?

Andrew