asp.net printing avery labels

dmalhotr2001

Hi,

I have to print avery labels 5960 using a webpage? How do I accomplish
this with asp.net?

I know there is a way with word however I'm not going to opt because
people won't have microsoft word installed.

So how would i accomplish this task. Is there some tutorial online for
avery labels and asp.net??

Thanks

:D

recoil

You probably could get the dimensions off of avery's site, and use
tables to create something that is a fixed width.
I would first try something like
Put that on a web page and print it out and make sure that it comes to
2 inches. If it does then you may have your work cut out however I do
not know howe well that will work on other browsers or other operating
systems that implement a different DPI, but it is a stepping stone