ASP .NET programmer needed for paid work

Jeremy

We have had our .NET programmer pull out of a project due to too many
other commitments.
If you or someone you know has a good level of experience (expert not
needed but prefered as I need the work done quickly) please contact me
for more details.

Jeff Cochran

Jeremy shows an AU address in his link, so at least his email is in
Australia. :)

Although that's my pet peeve in advertisements: "Must be local" is
too common when you really could do the programming from anywhere
there's an internet connection.

Jeff