    If you or someone you know has a good level of experience (expert not
    needed but prefered as I need the work done quickly) please contact me
    for more details.

    Jeremy, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Jeremy

    Ray at Guest

    I wonder what continent this job is on.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Jeremy

    middletree Guest

    au, I don't know

    middletree, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Jeremy

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    Jeremy shows an AU address in his link, so at least his email is in
    Australia. :)

    Although that's my pet peeve in advertisements: "Must be local" is
    too common when you really could do the programming from anywhere
    there's an internet connection.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Oct 30, 2003