asp.net programmer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by sumeet.leo@gmail.com, Sep 25, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I have over 10+ years of experience in software development.

    I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, my
    skill sets:

    ..NET TECHNOLOGY

    ..NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
    VB,
    ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
    SQL Server,
    Access (VBA),
    Excel (VBA),
    Oracle
    Crystal Reports &
    SQL Reporting Service

    LAMP TECHNOLOGY

    PHP 4/5
    MySQL

    I can work on migration projects, supporting existing project and
    looking out for new project.

    PS: I AM CURRENTLY LIVING AND WORKING FROM INDIA. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE
    ANY PROBLEM WITH MY LOCATION CONTACT ME.

    waiting for your work.
    sumeet [dot] leo [at] gmail [dot] com
    , Sep 25, 2009