asp.net project modularity - how???

Discussion in '.NET' started by naorye, Nov 30, 2009.

  1. naorye

    naorye

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Messages:
    I have 2 projects in one solution:
    1. a library project that contains classes that talks with the db using stored procedures and classes that defined items (like Task, Worker and so on).
    2. a web project that give a web user interface.

    my projects contains a few abilities - tasks management, company management, port transmissions, bookkeeping, wharehouses management where each ability has its own representation on the web project and on the lib project.

    Now I want to saperate the projects into modules or something like that. I want a library and a web application for each ability and I want be able to create from those modules an application as I desire. for example, I want to be ablse to create an application that contains only the abilities of tasks managements and bookkeeping.

    How do I do this??
    I don't want to create another copy of the library and the web projects (copies without the unwanted abilities). I want to be able to update the code once and all the projects will be work fine.

    I will appriciate every answer.
    Thanks,
    Naor

    naorye, Nov 30, 2009