ASP.net project size decreased - Alot

JJ

Hi All,

I work for this new company and I do asp.net builds for them. Well we
noticed that a few months ago that the build for this one app shrank
from 8mb to 5kb. Everything is still in the app as before but for some
unknown reason the build size dropped dramaticly. Anyone have any ideas
what might cause that to occur? What project properties should I look
at to see if something was turned off?

Thanks,

JJ

So images where stored in the binary and someone turned that off, is
that what you think?

JJ